Thursday, November 17, 2011

171111 ♥



ARHHHHHHHHH !

放假在家没事做 ;O

就拍照 :)

哈哈 .










最近的我 ;
时而开心时而不开心 :|

也不知道为什么 .



 









BOY .

 can i noe wad make me so love you , miss you ?

i donno =\


you go work edi ,
still gt someone sms wif me ?
gt ,
but i don wan other ppl .

I WAN YOU !


can you back early and sms wif me ?
sorry .

long time edi we no phone :[
why ? /.\


haih .
sorry for this few days that thing i say wif you .






 


can we like that ? :')


hope
















ah kor .

dun buli me pls /.\
i very kor lian de .

eat po pia no gv ar ? :D

call me eat 残渣  T T
you eat first then i will eat XD


thanks for this few days you acc me chat :)
i felt very happy .

next time come kapar find me lorh XD
yr house so dekat here XD
haha .
stay happy :D












今天早上 -
我在巴杀看到他 .

他还是一样 ,
没有变到 .

看到他 ;

我总有一种害怕的感觉 ..


希望他能过得更好 :')

jiayoussssss .
















juz write until here .
bryebye .



No comments:

Post a Comment