Sunday, November 20, 2011

20112011 ♥


20112011



special date ?
special day ?



yes .
it's special date but that no a special day :')




OH NOOOOOOO !
my holiday is very very very xien ! .___.





haha .
but yesterday i very hapy ! :D


becoz ...


he come find me XD
i very happy .



i like sms wif he :)
i like chat wif he :D

thanks .




yesterday ,
both of them send same massage to me .
aha ! XD
happy happy happy ! =P








JOANNE

fast fast an pai shi jian :D

i very qi dai ! XD

haha .
i very happy :P










ah kor .

you can't go then nvm laa :)

next time then go :D


you ar ..
sleep early every night , ok ? XD

abothen i wait you sleep edi then i juz sleep ! =P



haha .

don worry , im ah chee :D

我不会伤心的 ! XD













gt one ppl every day say xien to me - -
but i donno wanna hw to help you /.\

sorry .

thanks for this few day you acc me sms :D





 





boy -

next tuesday i want go JJ wif you .
but you no time /.\

haih .
so sad larh :[


nvm laa , we go next time :)



boy -
promise okay ?


 


 

I LOVE YOU ! 

I MISS YOU !

I NEED YOU !

I WANT YOU !

I CARE YOU !  








that's all :D



 

No comments:

Post a Comment